I received this award today from Sue at Sue's Stamping Stuff. Thanks Sue. Go check out her blog, I do every time she posts a card! http://www.suesstampingstuff.blogspot.com/.
You're supposed to pass this on to 5 others, post on their blog to let them know, and answer a list of questions in ONE word.
1. Where is your cell phone? Shelved
2. Your hair? Redhead
3. Your Mother? Deceased
4. Your Father? Passed
5. Your favorite food? Italian
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Pepsi
8. Your dream/goal? Time
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Stamping
11. Your fear? illness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't Rich
15. Muffins? Pistachio
16. Wish list item? Remodel
17. Where did you grow up? New York
18. Last thing you did? Lunch
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? On
21. Your Pets? Keeshond
22. Friends? Lots
23. Your Life? Blessed
24. Your Mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? Parents
26. Vehicle? Expensive
27. Something you're not wearing? glasses
28. Your favorite store? Craft
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Friday
32. Your best friend? Clara
33. One place that I go to over and over? Daughters
34. Facebook? Never
35. Favorite place to eat? Out
I'm going to pass this award to the following bloggers that brighten my days with their
creative styles and inspiration:
Christine - Dol Creations - http://www.dolcreations.blogspot.com/ beautiful creations, go see!
Susie in Vienna - http://www.froebelsternchen.blogspot.com/ Wow, eclectic assortment of art, always wonderful!
Martha- Raining Rubber - http://www.raining-rubber.blogspot.com/ This gal is a delight. Always a surprise, and a wonderful one at that!
Sue - Sue's Spot - http://www.sueashspot.blogspot.com/ My Paula Dean look-a-like blog friend. Visit, you won't be sorry.
Lorraine - Lorraines Loft - http://www.loraquilina.blogspot.com/. Lorraine is one of the first bloggers I met when I started to blog and one of my first followers. She is the energizer bunny! Go check out her cards and projects, they are wonderful.