Hi. I have pondered the idea of blog candy for awhile now. I originally thought about it when I hit 10 000 hits, then again when it was one year since I started to blog. I'm not a real fan of blog candy, not that I don't like to get something wonderful in the mail, I do, and I have from all over the place from people I have met because of this blog. So, I was trying to think of some way to have a giveaway that showed how much I appreciate everyone who visits and leaves comments and follows my blog and emails me, and yes, sends me things in the mail, without making anyone jump through hoops to take part. So, I have decided to post on the first of each month a stamp and some sort of "extra". All you have to do is leave a comment on the post and NUMBER YOUR comment. The post will run through the 15th. On the morning of the 16th, I'll pick a random number and announce the winner and they can contact me with their mailing address. I will ship worldwide. I think this will be fun. So for November 1-15, I've started this with one of my favorite stamp companies, House Mouse Designs, A cute winter stamp staring those cute little mice themselves and a package of ribbon from Martha Stewart. Just leave a comment (one a month please). Good Luck!
Congrats on reaching 10,000 posts. I can see why, as your cards are gorgeous and I love seeing what ur next card creation will be. Hugs Debra
2.Oooh I LOVE this stamp - Congrats on all of your milestones and hope you have fun with this!
3. Wow what a beautiful stamp and the ribbon is fab. Congratualtions on getting more than 10,000 hits and thank you for offering such beautiful candy :-)
4. This is a really cute stamp, Sue! Congrats on hitting 10,000 hits! Love coming to visit, you are so talented and I consider you a blogging friend!
5. Congratulations on 10,000 posts.
Love your blog and I like you weekly design for Buffalo Stamps!! Keep creating art!!!
6. Congratulations on 10,000 posts! That's great. I enjoy visiting your blog.
Congrats on 15+ hits! wowser...this is grand candy for sure... I have to say, you make the best Meece cards! What a fun stamp too.
congrats on your 10,000 hits. i always look forward to your monday morning challenge. i try to check it out before i go to work, it just a nice way to start the day. you have some great ideas, thanks for sharing. cindy
9. Love your blog and thanks for sharing your great ideas. I visit your site almost every day. House Mouse is one of my favorite stamp companies.
10. I love reading your blog and seeing your wonderful projects! thanks! Oh and I love your music too.
11. I really enjoy your blog. Thanks for sharing your projects with us. Congrats!
12.What a nice card did you made again. I love blog candy!
greetings from Holland,
13. Oh hope this number brings me
Love your blog!
14. Well, I believe I read that the secret phrase is something like, "I would like to win this stamp." This one looks fun, they are having fun AND snow is such fun to dress up. Congrats on your oodles of hits and the belated blogoversary!!
15. This is the first time visiting your blog and what a surprise to have a drawing to enter! I've marked you to my favorites!!!!!
Norma said... 16. Monday morning is such fun. You have the greatest ideas and always inspire me. Congrats on the 10,000!! Absolutely love the stamp and ribbon! Thanks!!!
This site just gets better and better. So glad you posted the grandkids... they looked awesome dressed up! They are getting so big. Anyway looking forward to our stamping evening in one week!
No. 18 is me! Sue, what a delightful idea -- I like this concept. I agree with your commentary on blog candy -- too many hoops usually and I don't often partake -- but you've made it so enticing -- so it looks like I'm number 18.
Love your idea Sue, I agree too mant hoops, have stopped doing tem pretty much, unless they are people I'm already a fan of...like you! So I'm no 19 (wow thats my age how lucky, ok just kidding, well it was a ummm few years ago lol)
Hi Sue - I would love to go into your draw for this adorable stamp :)
Thanks for the chance to win - and also huge thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us :)
Hi Sue~~ Ohhh what a wonderful gesture!! We stampers love all kinds of goodies :D Your cards are beautiful~~ i fell in love with your wedding card!! Thanks and blessings to you daily!!!
Sue, Your work is so pretty. Thanks for sharing!
#23-Love your blog! Its the first I check every day! Thanks for the inspiration and beautiful work!
What a great way to celebrate Carol's birthday. Here's a quote to enjoy:
"Yes'm, old friends is always
best, 'less you can catch a
new one fit to make an old
one out of."
Sarah Orne Jewett
Your old friend,
Post a Comment