There are 20 cards, four gift bags, a note pad and matching pen, Christmas ornament, 10 Christmas gift tags, 4 Gift card enclosures, 4 Thank you notes, and a winter candle.
Now Let Me Make You Something
My Blogging friend Julia (http://scrapperjulia.blogspot.com) has posted on her blog an offer I chose to take her up on. The rules are strict (NOT) so please read them and if you would like something made by me just for you leave a comment at the end of this posting.
The first 5 people to repond to this post will get something made by me.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is watcha get!
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It'll be done this year (2009). This is my deadline to make something for you.You may want to change this to some future time such as Easter 2010. Provided you make your committment clear then no one will mind.
4. I will not give you any clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? NOT you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Email me your mailing address........after I contact you.
This sounds like fun and I'm looking forward to making something for the first 5 people who respond and want to do the same on their blog. Let me know if you want to join in, I'm waiting for you.........